Organizational Integration Through Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning
Organizational Integration Through Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning\
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resource Development (IAHRD). We are glad to tell you that our courses are especially designed for you by professionals and experts who have a long experience in the field.
Managers have financial responsibilities , budgets to write and control. Which will make them go through many challengesand quick decisions that require good forecasting and planning skills. This course will give you practical examples to make you master these skills. Many topics are going to be discussed , the planning process , budgeting, the relationship between budgeting and planning, capital budgeting and budgeting and control.As usual , we got your back till proficiency !
This course will make you able to:
- Fully understand the essential need and purpose of planning for the organisation.
- Describe the planning and budgeting cycle.
- Explain the strategic planning process
- Recognize the major elements of the annual business plan.
- Know the reason behind linking budgeting and forecasting to planning and performance.
- Grasp and perform the basic steps in preparing a Comprehensive (Master) Budget.
- Prepare a Capital Budget.
- Investigate budget variances.
- The planning process.
- The need and the system of plans.
- Steps in developing the near-term sales plan.
- Sales forecasting.
- Measuring cost behavior using the Account Analysis, High-Low, Visual-Fit, And Least-Squares regression methods.
- Definition of a budget.
- Long –term impact of budgeting.
- Advantages of budgets.
- Management support.
- Time coverage of budgets.
- Types of budgets.
- The strategic planning and budgeting process.
- Why to link budgeting and forecasting to planning and performance?
- Budget participants and budget preparation procedure.
- Participative budgeting and importance of communication to achieve an effective planning process.
- Building the budgeting model.
- The budget Structure preparation.
- Budgets writing step by step.
- Comprehensive (Master) Budgeting
- Cash resource management.
- Objectives of cash flow and working capital management.
- Cash-Flow reporting.
- Capital Expenditure term.
- Nature of capital investment decisions.
- What is Capital Budget?
- Stages of Capital Budgeting Process.
- Relevant Cash-Flows.
- Methods to evaluate capital investments.
- Flexible budget and overhead analysis.
- The advantages of the Flexible Budget Approach over the Static Budget Approach.
- Prepare a performance report for both variable and fixed overhead costs using The Flexible Budget Approach.
- Use The Flexible Budget to prepare a Variable Overhead performance report containing only a Spending Variance.
- Use The Flexible Budget to prepare a Variable Overhead performance report containing both A Spending and an Efficiency Variance.
- Explain the significance of the Denominator Activity Figure in determining the standard cost of unity of product.
- Apply overhead cost to units of product in a Standard Cost System.
- Compute and interpret The Fixed Overhead Budget and Volume Variances.
- Variances Investigation.
Who should attend?
- Those who are or will be financial decision makers.
- Accountants and experts who work with accountants.
- Employees involved in formulating, planning and implementing business strategies.
- Those with budgetingresponsibilities.
- Those with expertise in their own fields who need to acquire expertise in budgeting.
- Interested candidates from graduates and undergraduates of business students.