Taking a Deep Look at Project Leadership
Taking a Deep Look at Project Leadership, Management and Communications
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resources Development (IAHRD). Our courses are specially designed to meet your needs, explained to you by experts with a long experience in the field.
This course is an amazing start for you to assess your current project leadership, management and communication skills. These three elements are so essential for you to upgrade yourself in the field especially in leading and motivating teams, negotiating, leading change, good communication and building long-term relationships. Remember that it is not easy to find a successful project manager, so practicing and gaining enough knowledge will give you the power to be unique.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the concept of a good and effective leadership.
- Assess their leadership competencies and developmental needs.
- Lead teams effectively and instill their visions.
- Build and recruit high quality teams.
- Understand how our individual differences can affect our ability to lead.
- What do we really mean by "leadership"?
- Who is a good leader?
- What are the criteria of good management?
- The relationship between successful Leadership and effective management.
- Current leadership skills assessment.
- Fulfilling the developmental needs.
- What would make you different from other leaders?
- Stable and clear leadership vision.
- What are the stages of team's development?
- Leading high quality teams.
- Effective delegation of authority.
- Teams productivity and performance.
- Emphasizing on good communication.
- Techniques and tools for effective communication.
- The essential need for Strength Deployment.
- Excellent practices in resources allocation.
- Finding the right solutions and alternatives for different situations.
- How individual differences affect our ability to lead?
- The strong relationship between ethics and effective leadership.
- Power bases used in typical organizations.
- Initiating and leading good change.
- Developing a change management plan.
- Case study.
Who Should Attend?
- Project Leaders.
- Project Team Members.
- Project Assistants.
- New Project Managers.
- Anyone seeking career development in project management.