European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Excellence Model
European Foundation for Quality Management(EFQM)Excellence Model
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resource Development (IAHRD). We are glad to tell you that our courses are especially designed for you by professionals and experts who have a long experience in the field.
The EFQM excellence course is one of the most modern and important courses needed in the marketplace. EFQM makes you able to deliver quality which will give tangible results and increase your sustainability. You will be introduced to the integrated components of this model which will provide you with advanced understanding in the field. Various topics will be discussed such as introduction to EFQM , scoring using RADAR,, organization assessment, key themes identification, reaching consensus, site visits basics and feedback from reports.
After finishing this course, participants will be able to:
- Process detailed aspects of EFQM excellence model and of the RADAR matrix.
- Understand the model comprises of a set of EFQM integrated components.
- Appreciate the need for a EFQMmodel.
- Continue to innovate and improve their organizations.
- Understand how RADAR can drive systematic improvement in the whole organizations.
- Introduction to EFQM.
- What is EFQM?
- How does EFQM help in the assessment process?
- An advanced understanding of the EFQM excellence model
- Integrated components of EFQM.
- The RADAR Matrix.
- Scoring using the RADAR matrix.
- Understanding how the overall organization can be assessed.
- Identifying Key Themes .
- Group exercise.
- Adding value to customers.
- Leading the vision.
- Reaching consensus.
- The basics of site visits.
- Delivering the right feedback reports and presentations.
- The need to have a career in management.
- Case study.
Who shall attend?
- This course is addressed to individuals who intend to become a qualified EFQM Excellence Assessor.
- Those who would like a more detailed understanding of the EFQM Excellence Model and the RADAR scoring Matrix.