Excellent Organizing of Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings
Excellent Organizingof Exhibitions, Conferences and Meetings
This course is proudly introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resource Development(IAHRD). Our courses are customized to match your needs in which they are designed by experts who has a long practical experience in the field.
This course will develop your public relation skills in event planning, staging, marketing, crowd control and much more. It will also teach you what you need to do 'after the event'. It is a fantastic guide for anyone who wants to develop his or her skills and competencies in PR and event management. The course will tackle important topics such as introduction to PR and its activities in modern organizations, the scope and nature of event management, the definition of event management and its purpose, planning an event or conference, the right time and place to run an event, evaluation checklist, and many other essential topics.
After finishing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define modern PR and its importance in the organization
- Practice various tasks, that are involved in the management of a variety of events.
- Perfectly initiate and plan an event.
- Determine the human and physical resources required To Deliver Different Types Of Events.
- Develop a budget and a financial management plan for an event.
- Apply a risk management procedures to minimize the impact of problems related to financial, crowd control, food services, and hygiene.
- Manage services during the actual delivery of the event.
- Take feedback and evaluate an event.
- Introduction to PR in modern organizations.
- What is event management?
- The scope of event management.
- The nature of event management.
- Planning an event or conference.
- The right time to run an event.
- Where to hold an event?
- Event management companies.
- Planning practical examples.
- Planning a public event.
- Physical and human resources.
- Choosing a location for your event.
- Décor, equipment, power, sound and lighting.
- Car parking and transportation.
- High quality in project's logistics.
- Traffic management.
- Security lighting and minimizing risk.
- Marketing an event.
- Public Relations and the audience targeted.
- Sponsorship and advertising.
- Financial management and budgeting.
- Types of budgets and budgeting an event.
- Controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Risk management.
- Duty of care.
- Consumer protection and customer care.
- The law and employees.
- Dispute management and resolution.
- Staging and theme of the event.
- Venue choice, audience and guests.
- Catering and hospitality.
- Recording an event.
- Crowd control.
- After the event.
- Measuring success.
- Dealing with complaints.
- Cleaning up and repairing lawns.
- Evaluation checklist and feedback.
- Examples and field work visits.
Who should attend?
- PR Managers.
- Supervisors and professionals involved in planning events.
- Secretaries and assistants.
- Project Coordinators.
- Firms specialized in organizing events.
- Anyone interested in the field.