Tenders, Criteria _ Contracts Management
Tenders, Criteria& Contracts Management
This course is proudly introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resource Development(IAHRD). Our courses are customized to match your needs in which they are designed by experts who has a long practical experience in the field.Managementeverywhere is determining managing tenders and contracts must emerge as critical core competencies to increase profits. This program will help you achieve excellence in tenders and contracts management.
After finishing this course , participants will be able to:
- Understand what tender management is.
- Have practical and theoretical experience in tender management.
- Evaluate tenders and set criteria.
- Create maximum value for their organization.
- Prepare contracts and select the right contracting strategy.
- What is tender management?
- What is the role of tender management?
- What are the features of the tender management system?
- What are the cautions of tender management systems?
- Manual Tender Management System vs. Electronic Tender Management System.
- Selection of the right contracting strategy.
- Management of paper work involved.
- Content of a tender being issued.
- Content and structure of the bid submission.
- The importance of a contract.
- Specifications checklist.
- Setting tender evaluation criteria.
- Record keeping.
- How to deal with contract changes?
- What are the methods of payments?
- Payments in advance.
- Progress payments
- Final contract review process.
Who should attend?
- Procurement Managers
- Purchasing Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Project Managers
- Sourcing Managers
- Staff Wishing To Move To The Above Positions
- Corporate Sales Managers
- Corporate Sales Persons