Preparing a Certified Business Analyst Professional
Preparing a Certified Business Analyst Professional – CBAP:
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resources Development (IAHRD). Our courses are specially designed to meet your needs, explained to you by experts with a long experience in the field. Becoming a certified business analyst professional has become an important demand of today's businesses. To become a successful business analyst you have to be a clear communicator, smooth facilitator, precise analyzer and an effective team player.
This course is specially designed to help you become a professional business analyst through equipping you with needed skills and enabling you to pass the certification exam on the first attempt.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst.
- Recognize the types of questions on the CBAP® exam
- Analyze the business needs requirements.
- Add modifications to the business systems.
- Analyzing the IT systems and filling the gaps.
- Recognize which terms, concepts, tasks, techniques and best practices require attention when studying the knowledge areas outlined in the BABOK® Guide.
- Determine what approach to use when you do not know the answer to an exam question.
- Who is a business analyst?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst?
- Why to become a certified business analyst?
- How to increase your salary as a business analyst?
- Starting your career as a business analyst.
- Designing or adding modifications on business systems.
- Taking a close look to the IT systems.
- The business needs requirements analysis.
- What if the requirements change?
- Business analysis based on the IIBA's perspective.
- Enhancement of the information flow.
- Gathering, documenting and reviewing strategies.
- Important terms, concepts, tasks, techniques and best practices to focus on when studying the topics outlined in the BABOK® Guide.
- Types of questions on the CBAP® exam
- Practice taking exam questions, giving you confidence in your understanding of the concepts and approach used in the CBAP® exam
- What to do if you do not know an answer?
Who Should Attend?
- Refreshers in the field who would like to gain more experience and knowledge.
- Business analysts who would like to refresh their knowledge.
- Participants who want to attend the CBAP® exam.