Practical Approaches in Accounts Receivable and Credit Policies Management
Practical Approaches in AccountsReceivableand Credit Policies Management
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resources Development (IAHRD). Our courses are specially designed to meet your needs, explained to you by experts with a long experience in the field. This course is so beneficial to equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge needed to ace the field of accounting, especially the accounts receivables and credit policies management. It will help you implement best practices, apply realistic and logical approaches, prevent financial risks from occurring, and employ effective collection policies. The course also features role-playing and presentations by participants.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Meet the company's financial objectives through effective and efficient practices in the field.
- Evaluate and re-evaluate new and current account.
- Accurately monitor the AR performance to boost that performance.
- Analyze and monetize accounts receivables.
- Introduction to accounting.
- What does accounts receivable represent?
- Effective management of credit policies.
- What is the responsibility of the credits department?
- What are the appealing factors that affect the credit policies?
- What do we mean by the five C's of credit?
- How can we use the five C's?
- Financial and non-financial factors that affect the decisions related to credit.
- Credit department mission and objectives.
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the credit department?
- Highly recommended procedures to follow.
- Effective techniques for accurate results measurements.
- Evaluation and re-evaluation of new and existing accounts.
- Why to evaluate and re-evaluate?
- Financial ratios analysis.
- Establishing a profitable relationship with customer and meeting their needs.
- Ensuring highly efficient billing processes with zero mistakes.
- Avoiding errors in the billing process.
- The benefits of technology for easier and zero mistakes operations.
- Money collection best practices.
- What are the different approaches of money collection?
- Conflicts and disputes management.
Who Should Attend?
- Accounts receivable department managers.
- Credit managers.
- AR staff, AR and revenue accountants.
- Credit officers, billing and collection clerks.
- Professionals in accounting, finance, operations and sales who interact with the accounts receivable and credit department.