ISO 90compilant QMS in Large and Medium-Sized Enterprises
ISO 9001-compilant QMS in Large and Medium-Sized Enterprises
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resource Development (IAHRD). We believe that the quality teaching is essential in the teaching process, that's why we deliver to you the best materials with the best trained teachers to fulfill your needs. Fulfilling you customers' needs and expectations is very important these days especially in this rapid changing world. Understanding ISO 9001 gives the requirements for Quality Management System (QMS) in organizations. It is a standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) which can be used as a supply chain tool. To understand more about ISO 9001 you should definitely join this course in which there's a lot to learn. Many questions will be answered such as what is ISO 9001? What are the purposes of ISO 9001? How to apply the concepts and guidelines? What about the registration process?
We are so excited to have you with us! Keep in your mind that our trainers will support you until you ace it.
After finishing this course , you will be able to:
- Have comprehensive understanding in quality management deﬁnitions, concepts, and guidelines.
- State the purpose of the ISO 9000 series.
- Understand the ISO 9001:2008 Standard requirements.
- Manage an audit program and conduct opening meetings.
- Get to know the auditor tasks and responsibilities.
- Run on-site activities.
- Collect and analyze information.
- Understand more about suppliers.
- Adopt a risk-based approach to quality.
- Comply with applicable regulations.
- Understand more about the registration process.
- Introduction to ISO.
- Accreditation and registration.
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard Series.
- The 8 principles of management and their connection with ISO.
- The preventive approach.
- ISO 9001:2008 structure.
- ISO 9001:2008 implementation.
- Statutory and regulatory requirements, infrastructure and relationship with ISO accreditation and Certiﬁcation / Registration bodies.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Checking for any updates.
- QMS documentation.
- Documentation requirements and beneﬁts.
- Hierarchy, document types and systems.
- Document review process.
- Audit Planning.
- Initiating the audit.
- Developing an audit plan/ scope.
- Understanding QMS auditing.
- Auditor qualities, roles and responsibilities.
- Role of Psychometric Assessment Tools.
- Auditor life cycle.
- Conducting on-site audit activities.
- Gathering and verifying information.
- Evidence, methods and procedures for gathering evidence.
- Professional writing of audit findings.
- Checking non-conformities, compliances and opportunities for Improvements.
- Audit team performance and effective communications.
- Risk management and contingency plans.
- Finalizing audit findings and reporting.
- Techniques to improve writing the audit report.
- Completing the audit.
- Audit Follow up and improvement strategies.
- Corrective and preventive action including audit ﬁnding closure.
- Exercises and Case Studies.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers.
- Quality Professionals / Technicians.
- Quality Engineers.
- Procurement Personnel.
- Financial Personnel.
- Document Controllers.
- Internal Auditors.
- Owner Managers.
- Implementation Members.