Leading Manpower Organization
Leading Manpower Organization, Succession Planning and Trend Analysis
This course is introduced to you by the International Academy of Human Resources Development (IAHRD). Our courses are specially designed to meet your needs, explained to you by experts with a long experience in the field.
The increasing and continuous interest in HR has led to New Workforce planning which is considered as the dynamic arm of HR. this course will expand your understanding in this field, you will understand how it is different to manage the New workforce planning and the old manpower planning. It uses new techniques, innovative predictive software and produces accurate financial results. Mastering new approaches in this field will make you gain valuable competitive advantages that will increase your sustainability in the organization.
Reasons for attending – find out how to:
- Use a strategic template to organize New Workforce Planning objectives and outcomes
- Understand and be able to design structures in organizations using three templates
- Use a new set of formulas that work
- Use trend and correlation information to produce predictive forecasts
- Master the new approaches to session planning, workflow design and Business Process Mapping
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Add and show a measurable financial contribution to the organization – each year.
- Select form from design models for organization design.
- Use the key inputs to form a strategic plan.
- Use theorganizational change model to forecast organizational change and when restructuring is appropriate.
- Master the new formulas and be able to dispense with those old formulas that no longer add value.
- Use techniques for predictive forecasting using your existing data
- How organizations are designed?
- The current types of organizational design.
- Development of a strategic approach in workforce planning and appreciating its importance.
- Manpower planning vs. New Workforce Planning.
- Utilization of the Organizational Maturity tool.
- The critical inputs of workforce planning.
- Innovations in reporting ratios.
- What does the future hold?
- What is the definition of productivity?
- The extra efforts in information collection.
- Definition of 'competency' and how to measure it?
- Definition of 'reliability' and how to measure it?
- What do we mean by trends?
- Trend information for growth and contraction.
- Formula for Rightsizing the organization.
- What do we mean by Downsizing?
- Downsizing vs. Rightsizing.
- Techniques of rightsizing.
- Calculating the value of rightsizing.
- Workflow management for efficiency improvement.
- The value of the workforce planning dashboard
- Importance of staff satisfaction and how to achieve that.
- The need forbusiness process mapping.
- Drawing business process maps & calculating the value of improvement.
Who should attend?
- CEO’s and Directors
- Department Heads
- HR personnel
- Those responsible for providing workforce data
- Strategic planners
- Succession planners
- Anyone interested in the measurement of the Human Resource
- Those interested in transforming HR into a profit center.